WELCOME TO THE NYFC NEW SEASON !
American Youth Football, Inc. established in 1996, is an international youth football organization established to promote the wholesome development of youth through their association with adult leaders in the sport of American football. Rules and regulations are established to ensure that players play in an atmosphere of safety with a competive balance between teams
- To provide a wholesome competitiveness within the scope of our rules and regulations that will protect our young football players and cheerleaders.
- To teach the fundamentals of football and coordinate cheerleader activities.
- To influence good sportsmanship, teamwork, highest moral and physical standards and the importance of academic excellence.
- To make Youth Football ALL-INCLUSIVE by not excluding participants based on superficial factors such as race, gender ability or nationality.
- To raise ones self-esteem and confidence.
- To teach all aspects of football and cheerleading in it’s proper and safe format.